Monday, November 11, 2013

On what I've been doing (and why I bought a house)

As you may be aware, I have for a long time being hesitant about buying a house, versus renting. I have blogged about my fear to own a house before. And you know why I haven't being blogging recently? 1) I often have to censor myself completely so as not to say something about some or another frustration at work that may get me fired, 2) I also often censor myself about saying something that could offend someone close to me, 3) I bought a house and I've been very busy!

I wish I had some "mature", philosophical, or financially-savvy reason that I could tell you is why I bought I house. I don't. So I can only share with you these photos and hope you understand.

It made mum so proud to take this photo
When we lived in El Salvador, no-one of my family could have fathomed this. 

My animal-babies get their own room.
I have no qualms about pampering animals like this.

An outdoor area to continue to pamper the animals. 





Growing plants for myself and the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment